Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.794 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,686 (€977) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)