Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21609 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,665 (Mex$ 16,959) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (42 minutes ago)