Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02688 MYR / AOA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 65% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,132 (153,724 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)