Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02474 MYR / AOA
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,375 (217,299 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 2 hours ago)