Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01823 MYR / AOA *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,492 (246,367 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)