Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,817 (﷼ 41,347,797) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)