Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,736 (﷼ 27,556,497) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (23 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (37 minutes ago)