Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00365 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,863 (₩1,331,908) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (22 minutes ago)