Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00368 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,380 (₩918,514) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)