Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00362 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,807 (₩1,328,937) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)