Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00381 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,034 (₩1,321,529) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)