Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00374 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,197 (₩1,389,065) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)