Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00379 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,806 (₩1,269,462) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)