Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.842 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,228 (3,835TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (37 minutes ago)