Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.220 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,396 (2,783TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)