Cost of living comparison between Bursa, Turkey and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.358 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,413 (2,513TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)