Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.222 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,728 (3,051TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)