Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.225 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,647 (2,160TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)