Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.562 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,905 (1,525 лв) in Burgas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (33 minutes ago)