Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.119 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,320 (﷼ 3,861) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (40 minutes ago)