Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.970 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,675 ($926) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)