Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.453 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,701 ($607) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)