Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00248 MYR / CDF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,456 (1,390,903 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)