Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00250 MYR / BIF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,881 (1,551,422 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)