Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 MYR / BIF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,922 (1,617,692 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)