Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00259 MYR / BIF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,348 (1,679,996 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (38 minutes ago)