Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.221 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,500 ($1,066) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)