Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.051 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,478 (€887) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)