Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,555 (€745) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)