Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.775 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,277 (€896) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)