Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,626 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01478 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,287 (222,382 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)