Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,976 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01553 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,838 (247,134 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)