Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,689 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01545 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,366 (217,852 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)