Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,998 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01436 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,898 (271,509 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)