Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,555 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01516 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,673 (176,325 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)