Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00385 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,491 (₩1,167,788) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)