Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19192 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,965 (20,661 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (28 minutes ago)