Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17674 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,381 (19,129 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)