Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17504 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,339 (19,073 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (35 minutes ago)