Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.624 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,651 (£1,005) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)