Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.584 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,729 (£847) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (34 minutes ago)