Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.462 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,253 (£962) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (38 minutes ago)