Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.471 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,703 (£1,042) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)