Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.456 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,955 (£1,092) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (43 minutes ago)