Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.230 MYR / BBD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 74% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,341 (1,946 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)