Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 MYR / BYR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,603 (11,769,439 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)