Cost of living comparison between Brest, Belarus and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 MYR / BYR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,025 (9,687,887 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)