Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.775 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,241 (€1,098) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)