Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00725 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 105% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,394 (881,331 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)