Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00695 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 100% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,487 (1,077,645 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (34 minutes ago)