Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00760 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 112% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,796 (894,684 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)