Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00720 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 98% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,958 (688,815 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)