Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07767 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,458 (руб 44,515) in Bratsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)