Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06265 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,249 (руб 83,787) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)