Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.982 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,242 (€851) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)