Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.674 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,813 (€816) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)