Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.025 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,496 (3,409 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)