Cost of living comparison between Brasov, Romania and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.008 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,513 (2,492 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)