Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,763 (3,441 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)