Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.137 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,836 (C$1,542) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)