Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,106 (C$1,610) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)