Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.291 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,436 ($1,034) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)