Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32683 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,134 (R 6,530) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)