Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.465 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,772 ($1,069) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)