Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.447 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,989 ($1,347) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)