Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 326%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 MYR / SOS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 172% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM9,519 (1,243,081 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)