Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.728 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,076 (€1,074) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)