Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,722 (€1,010) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)