Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.737 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,428 (€724) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)