Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.790 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,121 (€1,069) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)