Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.718 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,376 (€928) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)