Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.786 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,191 (€1,084) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)