Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.799 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,745 (€989) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)