Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.817 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,368 (€1,114) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)