Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32796 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,697 (R 11,273) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)