Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.345 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,476 ($800) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)