Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.895 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,687 ($1,203) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)