Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.889 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,787 ($1,231) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)