Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,321 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00144 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,090 (COL$2,144,073) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)