Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,661 (Rp 12,768,939) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (35 minutes ago)