Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 110% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,576 (kr 14,102) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (41 minutes ago)