Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49703 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,102 (kr 14,288) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)