Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00724 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,331 (321,923 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (32 minutes ago)