Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,549 (R$ 3,547) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (35 minutes ago)