Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,258 (R$ 3,129) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)