Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,818 (R$ 2,875) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (43 minutes ago)