Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.063 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,878 (R$ 3,650) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (41 minutes ago)