Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35530 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,608 (R 10,156) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)