Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00615 MYR / MWK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,973 (483,796 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)