Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.920 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,654 (1,382 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)