Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.617 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,535 (1,568 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)