Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.541 MYR / TND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,655 (1,723 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)