Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00768 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,181 (544,447 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)