Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.339 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,059 ($1,166) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)