Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.224 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,002 ($1,184) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)