Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05681 MYR / KGS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,270 (57,556 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)