Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06240 MYR / KGS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,443 (55,172 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)