Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05865 MYR / KGS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,008 (51,290 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)