Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.516 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,487 (£813) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)