Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.148 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,269 ($1,270) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)