Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.889 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,131 ($1,319) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)